Carters of Moseley rely on reservations being honoured by our customers, or adequate notice given of any changes. Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for group, party, charity events, special events, or any other bookings which are cancelled, or numbers reduced.
- 48 hours notice is required for change of numbers of group bookings, or on special event days.
- In the case of 'exclusive use' bookings, the agreed minimum charge is applied, and a per person charge for any extra guests.
- For normal bookings, a cancellation fee may be charged if the booking is not cancelled in time for us to resell the table.
Our charges are:
- Lunch £50 per person
- Dinner (Tuesday & Wednesday) £70 per person
- Dinner (Friday & Saturday) £90 per person
- Tables of more than 4 guests; minimum £70 per person
- No fee will be charged if we are able to fill the seats and/or resell the table.
- The cancellation fee will reflect any cost incurred by us in terms of staff, food or beverage booked or ordered specifically for your group or party, and any lost revenue as a result of turning other bookings away.
- In the case of special event bookings (including but not limited to functions, group bookings, Wine Dinners, New Years Eve, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and Christmas and New Year week events), the cancellation fee may be up to 100% of the ticket price.
- Credit Card details will be required to confirm your booking, and any cancellation fee will be charged to the nominated credit card in the event of a fee being applied.
- We will notify you of any cancellation fee applied.