Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They apply specifically to our hampers and any other product or merchandise purchased in conjunction with a hamper.
1. Variations in Hampers
- Our hampers will vary from time to time and change to reflect the British landscape, the season and the produce available to us.
- We reserve the right to vary the specifications, descriptions and quantities of items displayed on our website without prior notice.
- We have made reasonable efforts to display as accurately as possible the contents of our hampers.
- The contents of your hamper delivered may differ from the descriptions on our website.
2. Your Order
- All deliveries are to an address (which must be correct) not a named individual. If any delivery fails or is refused, refunds will not be available.
- You place your order by using the ordering process on our website. This involves making the selection on our site and transmitting the order to us by clicking on the “Pay Now” button. This process permits you to check and amend any errors before making an order by using the change function and/or the internet browser back button.
- You must ensure that your order and any other information you supply to us is correct and you must promptly update us if there are any changes.
- We will send you a confirmation email after your order and this constitutes our acceptance and is the point at which a binding legal contract is formed.
- We are not obliged to supply any goods which are unavailable (notwithstanding that we have accepted your offer). If any goods are unavailable, we will notify you of the unavailability as soon as possible and will arrange a credit if you have been charged.
- The price for the goods is as stated on our site at the time you order. VAT or sales tax is included unless we say otherwise.
- Delivery costs are charged extra at the rate shown on our site at the time you place your order. These will depend on the delivery method chosen.
- National delivery charges will include both a surcharge for packaging and a next day courier delivery charge. VAT or sales tax is included unless we say otherwise.
4. Discounts & Vouchers
- We may offer discount codes from time to time. All discount codes refer to the price excluding (if applicable) delivery surcharges and any additional clearly marked surcharges associated with our hampers. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered and are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Discount codes are subject to any additional specific terms and conditions that are specified at the point of issue. We reserve the right to discontinue or otherwise modify any discount codes at any time without prior notice.
- We do not offer vouchers for any of our Hampers or additional merchandise or products available for purchase in conjunction with the hampers.
- All Carters of Moseley Gift Vouchers are redeemable exclusively for dining experiences within the restaurant and cannot be redeemed against hampers or merchandise available for sale through our online shop.
5. Local Delivery
- Our local delivery service is available to addresses within a 10 mile radius of the restaurant. The registered address is 2c Wake Green Rd, Moseley, B13 9EZ.
- Hampers will be delivered (contact free) Wednesday-Saturday between 17:00-19:00.
- The cut off for next day local delivery is 11:00pm the night before. Excluding Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- All orders placed during the following times will be packaged, dispatched and delivered on Wednesday.
- after 11:00pm on Friday.
- Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
- Tuesday before 11:00pm.
- We cannot be held liable for any damage to your order while in transit.
6. National Delivery
- Our National delivery service includes post codes for England and Wales
- Orders to Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Jersey & Guernsey are available but will incur extra postage charges. These orders must be placed over the phone, please contact us directly on 0121 449 8885 to discusss options.
- Our next day National delivery service aims to have your parcel in transit no longer than 24 hours, however, transport complications due to the COVID-19 outbreak may delay your delivery. Delivery times may vary. We cannot be held liable for any delays to your hamper order after your order has left the restaurant.
- We have no liability for any losses arising from delay in delivery to the extent that this is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control and where we could not have taken reasonable steps to deal with the delay.
- Our hamper service is available for delivery two days per week on Thursday and Friday. i. All orders placed Thursday to Tuesday will be packaged and dispatched on Wednesday for delivery on Thursday. ii. All orders placed on Wednesday will be packaged and dispatched on Thursday for delivery on Friday.
- There is no liability cover in place for wine or perishable food items. Subsequently, we cannot be held liable for any damage to your order while in transit.
- Risk of damage or loss to the goods passes to you on delivery to you or to somebody identified by you to take possession of the goods.
- Some of the items available for purchase online contain alcohol. By placing an order for an alcoholic product, you confirm that you are aged 18 or over.